Friday, November 19, 2010

turkey parade

Our little turkey walking in the school parade.

And by parade, I mean "parade." (They walked to the cafeteria while the parents watched.)

Left over pumpkin from Halloween + feathers = Thanksgiving craft project
(the challah was very tasty)

Yup, still more of an observer than a participator.

Listening to the story with Daddy.

He always has time to be a great big brother.

A blessing on your head.

Burning off some energy with friends.

I'd hate to see where the teachers put the kids when the parents aren't looking!

Scott, Vivienne and I went to Avery's school for the Thanksgiving Celebration and parade. It was all pretty cute and just another reminder of how big Avery has gotten. He's big enough to walk in line, big enough to eat lunch relatively on his own, big enough to go to school, and big enough to organize a game with his friends, but small enough to still need his Mama from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment