Monday, November 1, 2010

3 for 3


I asked all of the people who know Avery best to give me three words to describe him so that he could have a record of what he was like as a toddler besides his mother's unbiased blog. The results are as follows, in no particular order. Also, please note how people actually responded to the simple task of submitting three words. No answers have been edited:

Grandma Heidi:
1. Intelligent
2. Love of art/creative
3. Organizational
4. Why?

Stacy:
SWEET as can be
SMART as anything
GORGEOUS!!!! Those, eyes, I love those eyes!!!

Grandma Carole:
Grandma's 3 phrases to describe darling Avery:
Charming and happy beyond measure
Smart and interested
Mudita- a Buddhist word that means joy(a joy filled with peace and contentment)
Happy 3rd birthday Avery! You are joy to your family.

Daddy:
His conceptual understanding of life and how it relates to what he says or what he wants to know ALWAYS amazes me
He smiles and laughs ALL THE TIME. I love how happy he is. It makes me very happy.
I LOVE his attention span. I have never met a baby who could do the same thing for so long. Whether it is “lettering” or playing with stamps or staying in the bath or whatever. Our baby can find something that entertains him and make it last for hours. This can be VERY helpful.

Mommy:
Articulate
Interested
Smart

Jon:
hard to put into 3 words but these come to mind:
thoughtful
sweet
adorable

Papa Mel:
smart, handsome, funny

Cathryn:

articulate
astonishing
adorable

Aunt Sarah:

Avery….amazing, ambitious and attentive

Other options included…astounding, achieving, amusing, assertive, active and ADORABLE.

Sorry that took so long, it was hard just picking 3!

Aunt Christina:

intelligent, observer, silly

Nikki:

genius, master negotiator, very genuine





No comments:

Post a Comment