Tuesday, July 20, 2010
the big brother
Avery is a phenomenal big brother. He loved her instantaneously. He always has to know where "my sister" is at all times, what she's doing doing, where she's going and so on. He loves to touch her toesies and hold her hand. He has shown zero anger or resentment towards her, even though she keeps mommy very occupied with all of that nursing. In fact, I will go as far to say that I think his behavior has actually improved a little since Vivi arrived. Avery had been the poster child for the Terrible Two's leading up to Sister's birth, and even though we still have our moments, he's not nearly as frustrating. Thank you, Sister and thank you Aunt Sarah, Grandma Carole, Papa Mel and Grandma Heidi for playing with him and ensuring that he still has a well balanced, active life!
And yes, Avery knows her name is Vivienne, but we rarely refer to her as that in front of him. She's Sister. Avery's Sister and I don't think that he would have it any other way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment