Monday, July 5, 2010

3rdofjulypicnic

Avery and Annabelle saying hello

A peeping Annabelle...too cute

Babies on display

Cupcake/photo shoot time (the only way to get four 2 year olds in the same shot)

Pure joy

Photographing in bubbles is harder than it looks

We had to drain the pool to get them out/off of it

Just before the hypothermia set in

And in this corner...Hannah Ronit Wasserman!

4th of July is quickly becoming one of my favorite holidays mostly due to the annual 3rd of July Picnic (it always seems to fall on the 3rd) with the maj families. The festivities are held at the McWolf abode and it is just a great afternoon with friends. Watching the kids play is the highlight of the party, but I always love getting together with everyone. Yes, I was disappointed that Sister was missing, but next year she'll just be one of the bunch and I can't imagine the bribes it will take to get four 3 year olds and three babies all in the same picture. Good luck to us.

* Let's hope this is the last post before the Sister's Arrival Post. I had acupuncture today and things are starting to happen, so hopefully she'll be with us within 24-48 hours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment