Tuesday, July 31, 2012

july iphone dump

A secret adventure with my favorite boy. A pocket of nature within the city. Early morning breakfast at St. Mark's so Daddy can sleep. Little Lou, Boo-Berry Boo.

I regret with every fiber of my being letter her sit in the front seat for a car picnic because she asks to sit up there every. single. time we get in the car and cries when I say no. TV is totally good for kids. The birthday present of her choosing. How I watch ballet class. Avery's 'black' eye.
Nikki's pedicure shop. 4 inches off! Pedicure shop part 2. Measuring how much sippy cups hold.

Auntie Sarah with her favorite boy. Birthday girls. Tea party. Fresh manicure.

The girls. Princess tea party. Here comes the pink. Can you find Vivienne?

Finally facing forward. Avery posed himself and then edited this picture. Watching the Direct TV guy. Like father, like daughter. Working hard. Holding hands with friends.

We use it. Surprised to find out that I have a manager, glad it's Sarah. The new shower procedure with the world's loudest crutches. Fine Art. Guess who picked this out for me?

Playing at the park.

He's mirroring what he sees Scott and I do. Oh yeah, it's a picture of Daddy with crutches. First drive-in movie! Goof ball.
"Woodchip" quite possibly my favorite iphoto EVER - I can't get enough of that cute bottom. "When I get frustrated, I will not have a fit. I will try to calm down by breathing and counting to ten. I will not scream. I will not cry." Written by Avery after a massive tantrum that made Nikki cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment