Saturday, July 7, 2012
avery portraits
Avery gets a lot of credit for helping get the previous pictures of Vivienne. He led by example and let me capture these shots of him. Vivienne will sit still for a manicure/pedicure, but not so much for pictures. It's nice shooting a child who will actually sit.
I love these shots of Avery. Right now, he is a Man of the Law. If the 4 isn't getting in the way, Avery will follow just about any rule. You have to hop on one foot at every hour on the hour, he'll do it. He thrives on precision (he got so upset with me last week because I wouldn't commit to exact times and said it was 6pm when it was actually 5:59). He thrives on knowing what to expect. He recently discovered his love of crossword puzzles. I just love this about him. He is already such a little grown-up in that four and three quarter year old body. My sweet, beautiful boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment