![]() |
| I thought I could take my own posed soccer shot and this is what I got. Please note the stink eye. |
![]() |
| He much rather be doing this than posing for a picture |
![]() |
| Spectating |
![]() |
| The best part of the day was watching Avery's team play Ved's team |
![]() |
| Score! |
![]() |
| He doesn't like soccer at all. |
![]() |
| It's a Ved/Avery showdown! |
![]() |
| Go boys! |
![]() |
![]() |
| So glad there isn't a kid standing in front of that foot |
![]() |
| Celebratory tunnel |
![]() |
| Soccer buddies |
Despite the temperature nearing 200 degrees without a cloud in sight, we braved the conditions to watch Avery play his last soccer game of the summer season. I have never seen him sweatier, or happier. While I cheered from the sidelines, I couldn't help but notice how much pure joy Avery has when he plays soccer. He really keeps at it and his perseverance is truly admirable. Even though Ved plays in the same league, the boys are not on the same team, but their teams played together today. It was fun cheering for both of them and watching them do such big kid things.













No comments:
Post a Comment