Monday, August 6, 2012

dentist

Avery has never had any issue with the dentist.
Vivienne, however was a touch skeptical about her first time.

Vivienne watching Brother have his turn
With a movie on, they could have amputated his arm and he probably wouldn't have noticed

"Mr. Thirsty."

Looks like she's thinking, "You're kidding me, right???"

He's still got his eye on that movie

Unfortunately, I missed Vivienne's turn since I needed a cleaning as well. Nikki took the pictures.
Sure, lady.
This all looks well and good, but I know what's coming.

I'm guessing they bribed her with those glasses

Just before the blood curdling screaming ensued (I could hear her while I was getting my cleaning on the other side of the office). Nikki, being the quality nanny she is, probably put down the camera to comfort Viv. I would have at least gotten one shot.
Viv's first experience at the dentist went about as well as I expected. I was really hoping to be there for her, but my cleaning was at the exact same time and I think the hygienists prefer to have the kids alone. Avery, of course, was a-okay.

Neither kid has any cavities and according to the dentist, everything about Vivienne is petite but she thinks there will be enough room for her 1st year molars - her 2nd year molars are already in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment