Friday, May 14, 2010

Reuben Barak






Stacy, Scott and Hannah welcomed Reuben Barak on May 12, weighing in at 7lbs 14oz and 20 inches long. This means that two out of the three maj babies have been born! Stacy looked amazing and was just glowing. Scott was tired, and Hannah seemed to be a moderately interested in her brother, but definitely wanted her Mommy. I think seeing all of his friends get little siblings has helped Avery realize that this is just what happens. I am however, nervous about how he's going to react when he has to share HIS mommy. In case you haven't been paying attention, Avery is VERY attached to me. However, he seems to be genuinely excited about having a baby sister and interacts with her (my belly) almost every day.

Yesterday, I asked him what Hannah's baby brother's name is and he said Reuben. He then asked me what his sister's name is. He caught on awhile ago that we aren't just going to call her Sister for the rest of her life. Well, I said it was a secret and that we would tell him when she comes out. He then leans over to me and says in a whisper, "It's okay mommy, just tell me." I didn't, so it's no use asking him :)

We are just thrilled for the Wassermans and Reuben is absolutely adorable. We are so excited that he has joined our ever expanding circle of family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment