Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day

Guess who did not want his picture taken?

You have no idea the energy that went into getting this picture. Plus, we had to crop Scott out because his face looked funny (insert your own joke about Scott's face always looking funny, if you so choose).

All I wanted for Mother's Day was nice family picture. The TWO was in full force that day so Sarah didn't get her picture and we had to work really hard to get the one above. For some reason, I was pretty cranky, and when I say I was cranky, I'm being nice. Raging-Semi Bitch might be more appropriate and my attitude precluded me from showing my appreciation for all of the wonderful things Scott, Avery and Sarah did for me; Pete's coffee, cinnamon rolls, sleeping in, thoughtful cards, & flowers. So, I would like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize for my bad attitude. We ended up going to Castle Rock and having a pretty good time, despite Avery's unwillingness to go potty or do anything without mommy. Sometimes I wonder if he knows they cut the cord over 2.5 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment