I love the crazy focus of this pictureAVERY was REALLY craving cupcakes on Monday so I reluctantly agreed to take him to the Shoppe on Colfax (Avery's favorite street) for a treat. We were just about out the door when I remembered that they have the nerve not to be open on Mondays! Well, Avery was all hyped about the cupcakes and after some very quick thinking, I realized we could make our own...that is, if whole grain, organic wheat muffins could somehow pass as cupcakes. Turns out, if you add "frosting" (I had some heavy whipping cream in the fridge) just about anything can be a cupcake. I might put it on broccoli and see if he'll eat it. Anyway, our muffins were a success and it was hysterical watching Avery figure out how to maximize the amount of whipped cream he could get off of the whisk.



No comments:
Post a Comment