Here it is - 31 weeks. I feel huge. Waddle. Could sleep 14 hours a day if not more. Pee more times a day than I care to count. Experience a slew of aches and pains throughout the day and can't eat what I want (there is not enough room for baby + food). HOWEVER, I am really, really excited about Sister's arrival and feel like we can see the home stretch. I've started dreaming not only about tiny, snuggly babies but also about running and losing the baby weight. Seriously, it looks like I've gained more than 21 pounds.
Even though I said I wasn't going to post any bra belly pics, my sense of vanity has all but dispersed and I'm more interested in keeping record and noting the differences. I think it really is remarkable how different my two bellies look.
Even though I said I wasn't going to post any bra belly pics, my sense of vanity has all but dispersed and I'm more interested in keeping record and noting the differences. I think it really is remarkable how different my two bellies look.



No comments:
Post a Comment