Wednesday, May 9, 2012

turbow visit

Viv and Grandma playing This Little Piggy (I caught her playing this with her pony a few days later)

Playing Legos

Love this shot

The boys playing Wii. It was a highlight for Avery.
Papa Mel and Grandma Heidi came in for a visit this week and even though we got to do lots of fun things, everyone ended up sick and I'm not talking a little sick, I'm talking we went through every single sheet, blanket, burp cloth and towel in the house because Viv threw up so much and Avery is now on an antibiotic for strep. Heidi is actually still sick in bed and had to reschedule her flight out because of this terrible plague. I missed a day and a half of work and Scott took care of us all. Man, kids are germy little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment