Sunday, May 13, 2012
new camera
After almost two months of
waiting, I got the call that the camera I have been pining for was here.
Not from the original place I ordered it from (a large national camera supplier who I assumed would get the cameras faster), but from Mike's Camera, on Colorado Blvd.
You have no idea. Besides my children, this is the thing I have been the
MOST excited for in my adult life and it is living up to all of my
expectations. I don't know if the blog resolution shows just how amazing
this camera is, but I love it. I haven't played with it as much as I would have liked, but there has been all that pesky sickness floating around here. You can bet, that there will be some playing around with Avery and his beautiful eyes. Meanwhile, I have a 400 page instruction manual to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment