Saturday, May 19, 2012

mama's vacation | the shanes

Smiles from Isaac waking up from his nap
Kathryn & Isaac
Just some boys hanging out on the sofa
Isaac is in the phase where he puts everything in his mouth, including Eli

Airplane

Love the look on Isaac's face
It's too bad they aren't photogenic
Mama got to go on vacation by herself (oh, the luxury of flying without children)! Since Sarah started talking about buying a condo months and months ago, I promised that when she finally moved in, I would come to Chicago to help her put her place together. It only took a hint of an invitation from Kathryn for me to change my ticket so that I flew into Grand Rapids to spend a day with her and Eli and Isaac. Luckily both Kathryn and Sarah were willing to drive part way to make the Cassie exchange in Stevensville, MI. 


It was fabulous. The boys are getting so big and Eli and I picked up right where we left off. Fun Aunt Cassie is back! Kathryn and I went out for a fantastic dinner and spent lots of time playing with the boys. We may have taken a few pics along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment