Thursday, May 10, 2012

mom's day at school

Getting ready to decorate their flower pots

Grandma helping Avery

I think Avery has a good chance of remembering this classroom

I had no idea one could fit so many 'mom' stickers on a small pot

Best Girl, Lexi and Avery showing off their plates. Avery drew the entire solar system.
"My mommy's name is Cassie. When I'm at school, she goes to work or goes home when Nikki is here. I like to go to Cherry Creek mall's play area with her. I like it when she comes and watches me play soccer. I love my mommy. Love, Avery"

In celebration of Mother's Day, Heidi and I joined Avery at school for lunch, pot decorating and a fabulous performance of Skidamarink a Dink a Dink (just had to google how to spell that). He was so cute and proud of his art work. I love that Nikki gets a shout out on my Mother's Day card :)

No comments:

Post a Comment