Friday, July 22, 2011

michigan | felt mansion

How old is Vivienne?

Playing in the grass

Thanks, Itens for loaning us the ergo. It's where Vivi spent A LOT of the vacation.
A few miles from mom and Arlin's house is the Felt Mansion, built in the 1920s for a couple with lots of daughters. Through the years, it was a house, a convent, and a prison. Maybe I should have taken a picture of it. Here's one from the internet for your reference...

There were actually a lot of pictures that I didn't take on vacation. It's hard to carry around a small girl and a DSLR at the same time. 

Anyway, on Thursday nights, there is live music and food vendors, so we went to check it out and then have a tour of the house. It was a fun evening, but I could have used a few more food tickets for wine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment