![]() |
| Eh, I tried. I had the Pez at the ready but was so distracted by how Viv's hair was sticking out on the sides that I only took a few shots. I am proud of my patriotic styling, however. |
A word of warning, I am going to start posting my blogs on the actual day they happened rather than starting them, "A few weeks ago..." What this means is that the most recent blog might not be the first one when the page loads. You can use the blog archive to see if there any ones that you've missed. For example, I will post Vivi's party blog in the next few days but it will appear after this one since it was on the 3rd. A hassle, I know, but it should help tremendously when I edits the blogs into my blog book. You can also 'subscribe' and it will send you an email when I post a new blog no matter the date.
Contact Scott if you have any questions.

No comments:
Post a Comment