Monday, August 2, 2010

the organizer

Seriously, we don't get dressed unless we have to.

In case it's hard to see, that's the entire set of twisty crayons under the (completely impractical) bouncer with their crayon parts removed, all facing the same way. Look closely and you'll see the crayon parts in the back of the recycling truck.

I happened upon Avery and one of his organizing games/projects and this one got me laughing because all of the plastic crayon holders are facing the same way and meticulously placed in a row. Stacy and I were talking just today about how Avery's proclivity for organizing will manifest as he gets older. For right now, all I can say is that I really enjoy not ever losing a toy or piece of a set and I can tell you where every one of his toys is. He keeps his trains in the back of his trike, fyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment