Saturday, March 17, 2012

shanaya's 2nd birthday

Shanaya and Ved serving up some sand. I got them to look at me by saying, "Happy Birthday, sandbox." I bet you had no idea I was so funny.

She's stunning.

This is why photographers should never put their camera down. Avery was so sweetly helping Vivi get her shoes off and I had my camera up and ready by the time he got to the second shoe. He is an amazing big brother.

I LOVE this family shot. You can just tell how much Rahul loves his little girl. Jo, if you have a hard time deciding which ones to print, my vote is for this one!

Everyone enjoying a fine feast thanks to Janice who told I great story that got the kids to eat...even Avery.

Another one of my favorites.

I think that every single time a Mohare child has blown out his or her candles, there is an Avery face in there somewhere. It's nice to have such good friends to share these moments with.

Good buddies.
Sweet Shanaya is 2! Seriously, it doesn't seem that long ago when Rahul got back from their 20 week ultrasound BEAMING that he found out they were going to have a little girl. It is one of my favorite moments with him. 

We had a fantastic time celebrating with Shanaya and her family and I look forward to many more birthdays where Avery is peeking in on the candle blowing action. 

No comments:

Post a Comment