Tuesday, March 6, 2012
mama and viv
These pictures are courtesy of Kate of KMB Details!
I met Kate right before we moved to Colorado as she was my replacement at Quinn Evans. Over the two weeks, I 'trained' her, we really hit it off and I learned that her husband was fraternity brothers with my college boyfriend. Anyway, we've kept in touch over the years and in some ways we are leading very parallel lives. She started her own photography business a few years ago and has been very helpful with all sorts of advice and insight. Well, each year, she and her family road trip out west and we usually meet up so that our kids can play and we can catch up. This year she asked me to photograph her and her boys, so we decided to meet at REI and exchange photo shoots. I particularly love the ones of Viv and I looking at my camera and am so thankful to have these mother/daughter shots. It does make me sad that Avery (and Scott) weren't there, but Avery was at school and Scott had to work. Hopefully, this photo shoot exchange will become an annual tradition when Kate drives by herself from Michigan with her boys. I can't even imagine.
Click HERE to see the pics I shot of Kate and her boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment