Sunday, February 5, 2012

blizzard 2012

She's finally able to walk in all of her snow gear

Snow Princess
I love this picture of Cathryn taking the little girls for a walk

Annabelle eating snow. Avery being goofy.
Everyone took turns riding in the sled
I said she could walk but I didn't say she could put her arms down

Hello? Hello? Do you guys forget about us???
I think I texted Cathryn before 9am on the day of the blizzard (we got about 18 inches), already feeling the affects of cabin fever. This is unusual because I love staying home, but the kids were particularly challenging that morning. Luckily, they turned it around and we had an awesome snow day. By late afternoon, we were ready to venture out to the Itens for a little playing in the snow. Everyone had a great time and Annabelle consumed her body weight in snow. It was awesome. 

The following pictures were captured by Cathryn:






 

No comments:

Post a Comment