![]() |
| Such a beautiful face. I promise, she was happy. |
![]() |
| They all carried a few toys on our adventure |
![]() |
| Dropping rocks down the storm drain! |
![]() |
| Please note Avery's choice of shoes |
![]() |
| Girlfriends |
![]() |
| Can you see the look on her face? |
![]() |
| She had a blast |
![]() |
| See. We got lots of smiles out of her. |
Since I was home all this week and Rahul and Jo were in a childcare pinch, I happily volunteered to watch Shanaya for the day. She was perfect. She didn't even cry or whine once! Amazing. The kids had so much fun playing together that it really was easier to have all three. My kids even got Shanaya to try eating a bowl of ice and Shanaya shared her raisins.










No comments:
Post a Comment