Friday, February 17, 2012

cheetos

Yes, she did get it all of the car seat
She might not have much of a sweet tooth, but girlfriend LOVES her some cheetos
Okay, I'm looking through the handle, now what, lady?

Right before he slipped and fell into the snow

I really love the crazy orange bokeh

At least in the swing, her feet didn't have to touch the snow

I would like to thank Pez for the following pictures.

My children will do just about anything for Pez

Including putting arms around each other

And even kissing!

He had so much fun with that stick and guess who had to crawl on hands and knees to retrieve it when it feel through the bridge holes?
Peeping eye!
There's nothing I don't love about this photo shoot - the orange of the cheetos, the orange of the play equipment and the coordinating colors of the kids' clothes. Even Cathryn should be impressed by my serendipitous styling. 

The kids and I were out running errands and as a special treat I bought them some Cheetos. These were super sized Cheetos and were the size of hot dogs. I had no idea such a thing existed. We decided to stop at Turtle Park on the way home and even though it was 50 degrees, the park was covered in deep snow. Luckily, the kids were happy to stay on the play structure and try the slide a few times. Unfortunately, the snow won. Fingers were cold. Shoes were wet, so home we went. 

It was a great little adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment