I LOVE this picture. I love how she's looking at her Daddy.We had Vivi's 6 month well baby visit today and actually ended up talking more about Avery, even though he wasn't there. There was really nothing of medical or developmental concern that we wanted to discuss. She is a delightful, happy, easy baby who has had more good nights of sleep than bad in the past week or so. Plus, I'm happy to report that even after 4 shots she is happily playing on the floor and watching Avery with rapt attention as he distributes 1 million Risk pieces around the room. Not to worry, there is an appropriate distance between the baby and any of those pieces - like a no-fly zone.
Here are her current stats:
Weight: 16lbs 9oz | 60%
Height: 26.25" | 60% (truth be told, I don't think her head was all the way to the top of the measuring device)
Head: 17" | 73% (50% cheek & 50% hair)

No comments:
Post a Comment