If you need some free time, just give your son who happens to love letters and numbers a tally counter.Mama, what's in your pocket? Click.
What's that noise I hear? Click.
Can I see what's in there? Click.
What are you doing? Click.
Okay, so we all know that toddlers ask A LOT of questions. It's how they learn. But, just how many are we talking about? (Click). Is it as many as it seems? (Click). Well, I just had to get some answers and decided that for one day I would count how many questions Avery asked me. I kept a tally counter in my pocket all day and clicked away as we went about our business. I actually don't think I counted every question because sometimes they came at me at such rapid succession that I couldn't click fast enough.
So what feels like millions of questions, turned out to be about 355. That is a staggering number to me.
This post could be alternately titled 'How Many Questions I Answered Today.'
What's that noise I hear? Click.
Can I see what's in there? Click.
What are you doing? Click.
Okay, so we all know that toddlers ask A LOT of questions. It's how they learn. But, just how many are we talking about? (Click). Is it as many as it seems? (Click). Well, I just had to get some answers and decided that for one day I would count how many questions Avery asked me. I kept a tally counter in my pocket all day and clicked away as we went about our business. I actually don't think I counted every question because sometimes they came at me at such rapid succession that I couldn't click fast enough.
So what feels like millions of questions, turned out to be about 355. That is a staggering number to me.
This post could be alternately titled 'How Many Questions I Answered Today.'


why didn't I think of that?
ReplyDelete