Thursday, January 20, 2011

men



Today at school is Daddy Breakfast. It started at 8am and for us, that's a pretty early start time. Yes, I know we're spoiled but luckily the boys got out of the house on time in full winter gear, lunch packed and teeth brushed.

Now that Avery is supremely aware of 'boys v. girls' Daddy has moved up in the rankings quite a bit. If he needs something in the middle of the night, he now calls for Daddy which is a-okay with me! Plus, they boys are usually the first up so they have their Super Secret Morning Man routine. I guessing it involves peeing, but I'm not privy to such things.

Both Scott and I are thrilled that Avery has taken a liking to Daddy and that it only took 3 years!

On a completely separate, non-man related issue: I am blogging and can hear Vivi waking up from her nap and she is laughing hysterically. I wonder what's so funny in there?

No comments:

Post a Comment