No, we did not call each other beforehand to coordinate our outfits.Erica wore white and she's the only one who is still skinny! The fatties (sorry ladies) wore black. We are just about to enter the Season of the Baby with Baby Buzz set to arrive next week, followed by Fred, then Sister. All four of us have children the same age and I feel privileged to be going through this again with them and even though Erica is not expecting (she values sleep, free time and not being covered in spit up) she has been a wonderful support for the three preggos. It takes a certain group of women to be able to commiserate on the wonder that is pregnancy (leaks of various sorts, veins, etc).
In addition to all of this magical bonding over expanding bellies, our children also play together, love each other and we do actually play maj, not just exchange stories about our husbands. I am so grateful to have these women in my life even if I pee a little when they make me laugh too hard.
In addition to all of this magical bonding over expanding bellies, our children also play together, love each other and we do actually play maj, not just exchange stories about our husbands. I am so grateful to have these women in my life even if I pee a little when they make me laugh too hard.

No comments:
Post a Comment