Sunday, March 28, 2010

25 Weeks

25 weeks in all its glory

Avery also has a baby in his belly that requires documentation

This photo was all his idea

Avery loves to come with me when I go into the bedroom, set the timer on the camera and take a shot of my every growing belly. I think it is a combination of not wanting to be on the other side of a closed door and the "silliness" that is Mama standing in front of the door smiling at no one. This week he wanted to have his picture taken, but not by me, by the timer. He insisted that I join him for the last shot and I had to put the camera on the nightstand rather than the dresser so that he was in the shot.

Sister's location vacillates between being in Mommy's tummy and Avery's tummy. Daddy's tummy only has food in it. He really seems to grasp the idea that there is a real baby in there who, when she's big enough, will come out and join our family...and cry.

At 25 weeks, I think that this is going to be the best that I feel. The nausea is over, but I'm as uncomfortable now as I was at the end of my pregnancy with Avery. Mostly, I'm feeling very excited and have even purchased the the makings of a (gasp) pink art project for her. Although, the way Avery gravitates towards pink, he just might think it's for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment