Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sport Illustrated M&M Issue

The top picture is posed, but the bottom two truly show how interested he was in the Green M&M taking off her shell


I found Avery looking very intently at the Sport Illustrated Swimsuit Issue the other day. He had relatively no interested in the ladies (they going swimming, mama) but was entranced by the M&M ad at the back of the magazine and I had to laugh thinking that in another 10 years, this is going to be a very different story. There was a flash forward and I started thinking about Avery becoming a Man. Yes, capital letter M, Man. Luckily, I have about 10 more years to mentally prepare for this transformation but it is nearly impossible for me to imagine whiskers on that perfect little face and the attitude that will most likely accompany it. Luckily, we are still in the days where an M&M ad beats out almost naked women.

No comments:

Post a Comment