Please note that there is an entire bowl of Os and complete set of Scrabble letters mixed together on the floor.
Two K foam letters. Frankly, I'm surprised they're not the same color.I love that Avery is equally if not more happy staying home in his jammies on Saturdays because this allows me to get my chores and projects done for the week. Today was no exception so while I was painting trim on the porch, no babies allowed, in preparation for our wood floor installation on Friday, Avery decided that since Os and Scrabble letters are the same color, they deserved to be mixed together and used to carpet the floor. However, I will take cleaning that up any day over having him "help" me paint on the porch.
We eventually got dressed and walked to Annie's cafe for lunch where he ate grilled cheese and french fries (I told you that I rely on Nikki to get him his week's worth of fruits and veggies). Every single bite was completely covered in ranch dressing. He is truly his mother's son and Aunt Christina's nephew.
We eventually got dressed and walked to Annie's cafe for lunch where he ate grilled cheese and french fries (I told you that I rely on Nikki to get him his week's worth of fruits and veggies). Every single bite was completely covered in ranch dressing. He is truly his mother's son and Aunt Christina's nephew.
No comments:
Post a Comment