![]() |
| Power tongue |
Avery was invited to play with the Colorado Rapids youth league this season on one of their 6 year old teams, despite being only 5 :) Scott was exceptionally proud of Avery's recruitment to the Raptors. The best part of this season has been both the extra day of playing (practices on Wednesdays, games on Saturdays) and his Coach. She is really exceptional and I hope Avery stays with her for many seasons.
This was his first tournament and he ended up playing for over 3 hours straight with hardly a hint of getting tired. I told you, regular kid energy has arrived in our house.
Avery LOVES soccer and is playing very well. His passion for the game is obvious and I'm so happy he has something in his life that he loves and wants to work hard at.








No comments:
Post a Comment