Thursday, May 16, 2013

shanes | arrival

The travelers
Playing a little football

Sliding Vivienne
Sliding Eli

He's not quite there on the monkey bars...maybe sticking his tongue out further would help
Cooking up some wood chips

We promptly made our way to Liks!

It was a fan favorite
No grown-ups allowed
Kathryn and I have been planning for her and Eli to come visit for quite some time now and we finally found that magical place where our schedules aligned and planned the trip. Baby Isaac stayed at home with Papi, giving Kathryn some fantastic one-on-one time with her big boy. Both Viv and Avery were in school when I fetched the Shanes from the airport and after a quick snooze, we were ready for the adventures to begin, starting with picking Avery up from school. After, we made our way to Liks because I just couldn't serve them frozen yogurt when Liks is available! It was a great way to start the long weekend together.

*Photo credit for all pics to Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment