![]() |
| My little pink, punk princess |
![]() |
| Avery went as Alex P Keaton. When I asked him if he wanted to dress up (knowing full well what the answer would be but not wanting him to feel left out), he started crying. |
![]() |
| I loved dressing up. I would dress like this every day. |
![]() |
| Rome and his mama |
![]() |
| Off they go to play |
![]() |
| The punk birthday boy |
![]() |
| I apologize for the excessive Vivienne pics, but man, she was so stinking cute all dressed up |
![]() |
| Ruffle butt |
![]() |
| Cutie Shanaya |
![]() |
| Poor Rome has been sick on each of his birthdays. |
![]() |
| Even though he didn't dress up, he enjoyed the ice cream and play time with Ved |
![]() |
| Rockin out on his new guitar |

















No comments:
Post a Comment