While driving in the car with Viv, she lets out a long exasperated sigh;
Viv: I just want everything to be pink.
Mommy: Like what?
Viv: Like..your car, the trees, your hat and even your jacket. The road, the sky, the clouds, the signs...
***
Viv: Where's my friend, Brother?
***
Scott was loving Avery on the couch and squeezing his belly and asks, "Can I always squeeze your belly."
Avery: Not when you're at work or at nighttime
Daddy: How about when you're 20?
Avery: Well, then I'll be at work.
***
Viv said her bottom hurt while the kids were getting dressed so Avery bends down and kisses her bare tushy and asks, "Does it feel better now?"
Viv: No it still hurts
Avery: Where does it still hurt?
Viv: In the inside
Avery: I'm not kissing you where the poopy comes out!
***
Nikki to Vivienne while she was whining: I can't understand you when you talk like that.
Vivienne: But it's still the same words.
***
Avery: $7 is not expensive. It's only 7 ones or three 2s and a 1.
***
While waiting to turn left, Avery says in that tone, "I can't hear your blinker!?!"
***
Questions Avery has asked:
Were there dinosaurs in China? India?
What if you grow up and find someone you want to marry and they are already married?
How does a family with two daddies get a baby?
How can you play football if the field is made of ice?
How do you tell your body not to have anymore babies?
***
Nikki to Vivienne and Shanaya: Have either of you girls seen my phone?
Vivienne: No. I have a great idea!
Nikki: Okay, what is it sweet girl?
Vivienne: Maybe you should find it.
No comments:
Post a Comment