![]() |
| Mountain kids |
![]() |
| Snow babies |
![]() |
| Enjoying the sledding |
![]() |
| She liked it too |
![]() |
| Here comes Binsky! |
![]() |
| Snow angle Vivienne |
![]() |
| Getting ready to hit the hot tub. I will add that doing anything with 4 kids is a monumental effort. |
![]() |
| After last year's skating debacle, I was skeptical, but Avery actually figured out how to skate around a bit! |
![]() |
| A late night movie |
![]() |
| A late night book club |
Part of our holiday tradition involves a trip to the mountains. This year, Scott got us a phenomenal condo at Beaver Creek. It was on mountain, huge and amazing. The excitement of the trip was tempered due to an untimely snow storm in Chicago which caused Sarah to miss the mountain adventure - she came later that week. The Wassermans however, did make it and we had a truly memorable holiday vacation. Stacy and I even got to go out for birthday drinks. I love this tradition!










No comments:
Post a Comment