Monday, December 31, 2012

december iphone dump

Vivienne was slightly obsessed with the Shanes Christmas card. I found it in lots of places.

It's like she's trying to fulfill as many stereotypes as possible.

"Take a picture so I can remember what my castles looked like before Vivienne knocks it down." Serious about Uno. Viv is family undefeated, really.

Milkshakes!!!

Relaxy Cassie. My unused India visa. I'm about 90% sure the Iten's house won't fall down.
Love this picture. Double pajammy days. Online instruction manuals. The cutest cart valet. 2 seconds after Auntie Sarah arrived.

Avery's first field trip and ride on a school bus. She dressed herself. Playing together. It's surprising that there are any pink clothes left for the other girls.

Foosball tourney. Until he learns how to actually play chess, he does this. At least he's consistent. Mario Kart ramp of doom.

Sleeping on the sofa with her entourage. Sleeping in the car. Sleeping in her backpack. Hannah sleeping in our bed.

Annual Hanukkah party. Kalamazoo Grandma's ceramic Christmas tree. Candy canes. Stocking love.

When you have a boy and a girl. Her majesty. Nikki sent me this text because Erin scared the shit out of her when she was cleaning up breakfast. They play together a lot these days.
One of my favorites. Floating heads.

A little Vivi.
Snow. Just your average night. DON'T TAKE MY PICTURE!!! No idea why I have a post-it that says 'soup'

No comments:

Post a Comment