Sunday, September 30, 2012

september iphone dump

That's one way to get Maggie's headband on. Working out together. Finding secret codes in the calculator. Carnival ride circa 1960.

Tetherball

After school aftermath. Running down to get the toys Sister dropped. She moved by the time I got the phone. Coloring letters

School shopping. Reviewing her purchases. Worshiping at the shrine. Stroller at school. Said stroller at Target.

Nikki love. Avery enjoying Viv's high fat diet. Mommy enjoying it (I freaking love processed cheese). Reading in bed. He's totally faking it. She's not. Sick boo. This whole scene kills me (babies in bed, the ginormous bottles, the Mimi blanket). Honey cookies.

As close as they'll get to home school. Blonde frizz. Still working. Photo by Avery. Just chillin'. Avery's trying to chill. Pissed ballerina. Backyard ice cream.

Waiting while Mama is at the endocrinologist. Whatcha doin, brother? He's trying to figure out how to get more stickers on his fingers. Viv watching closely. Experimenting with temperature. More home school. Nikki prepacked the kids lunch and left me notes as to what foods should go in which container.

The cars at soccer school. Hitchin a ride. Go fish. Vivienne's 'stuffs' (this ALL goes in her crib with her - it's a bit excessive). Avery teaching Vivienne to add. Secrets.

Eating dinner outside - it was cold. Viv making Baby Rahul pole dance. My first pie! If you want to draw a lot of attention to yourself, give your daughter fresh out of ballet class a timeout in front of the bread. Not fewer than 20 people said something to me while she calmed down. For Heather. Rome spent the night! Cheney giving her speech at Tactical Urbanism. What happens when a clown is your backup babysitter.
Vivienne LOVES to play 'tend' (pretend) fetch while going potty. Cute boy. Goofing around. He looks like a cartoon character. Recital costume. A message from Avery.

Viv telling me how to obtain chocolate milk. It was so cute, that she had to have some. I LOVE this picture of her. Celebrating the purchase of those pink sparkle princess shoes with pink heartbeat jewels and rhinestone clasps - I wanted the black mary janes. 

Avery's game watching style. I love how my men watch sports together. An unhealthy dinner. I will spare you the inappropriate comment I made about this picture in a text to Sarah. Go, Rapids! Leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment