Tuesday, September 11, 2012

school pics | vivienne


Something upset her right before I took the pictures, but since we were scrambling to get to school, I just clicked away. I do love the light in this pic.
That pouty lip is cute, but terribly distracting

Hand to God, every kid falls for "Don't smile."

That's a pro tip for you, free of charge.

She wouldn't full-on smile, but the squinty face will do

Sitting with her beloved Mimi
Today was picture day at Vivienne's school and I just had to document the gorgeous purple dress (not pink, but it has sparkles) and the hair braids. She could really use a hair cut. I thought she could go once for every two times that Avery went, but I guess not. Turbow children grow hair. I'm anxious to see how the school pictures turn out because they hired a more natural style photographer who shoots outside, not in front of the cheesy backgrounds. And before you ask, I'm not interested in this type of gig. Photographing dozens of children in one day? I can only imagine how exhausting that would be.   

No comments:

Post a Comment