![]() |
| When I saw her walking towards to door with the intention of doing it 'by self,' I grabbed my camera, knowing it would be a moment. |
![]() |
| With a little help from Brother, Vivienne walked all of the way down to our car. |
![]() |
| This is exactly where my heart broke. |
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE that I can set her down and she can get herself in a clean manor, without scuffing her shoes from point A to point B, but there is something big about becoming an Official Walker (Stacy even called me when Reuben made the switch). She let me hold onto that baby for quite awhile because she's on the late end of walking, and I enjoyed it.
I am thrilled that I had my camera with me and through teary eyes, I captured her first journey out of the house on solid feet...well, mostly solid.



No comments:
Post a Comment