![]() |
| Those are some excited boys right there. |
![]() |
| He even brought a few select characters from the birthday cake collection. |
![]() |
| Buzz Lightyear's grand entrance. |
![]() |
| This is what you get when you try to take a picture of boys who are too excited to sit still and do not want their picture taken. |
![]() |
| I love the silhouette shots. They really capture the excitement of being there. |
Toy Story Disney on Ice was in town and even though I really wanted to go, I never got around to getting tickets. Luckily, Erica stepped in at the last minute with complimentary tickets from her office. It was so much fun and great to spend the afternoon with my favorite boy. Avery and Eli were so excited and interested in the entire show. The mamas had a pretty good time too.






No comments:
Post a Comment