![]() |
| Avery was convinced this package was his much anticipated Leap Pad. Too bad for him, it was a book! |
![]() |
| What could it be!?!? |
![]() |
| A dollhouse...hooray!!! |
![]() |
| Ah, there's the Leap Pad. I don't have any pictures of him opening it since I decided to video that portion of the evening. |
![]() |
| Yowza. That's a lot of pink. |
![]() |
| See ya in a few days, Avery. |
Scott and I spent a lot of time figuring out our holiday season game plan and I think we did a pretty good job of finding comfortable ground for both Hanukkah and Christmas. We made sure the 'best' toys were equally divided and decided to give them their biggest gifts on the first night of Hanukkah.
Ultimately, I want to make each holiday special and memorable and if that means more presents than I think is reasonable, then so be it.







No comments:
Post a Comment