Thursday, June 2, 2011

girl walk

While the boys were at the gym, Lou and I went for a little stroll (I told you she loves this car).

"Hi."

She's totally unsure about the sidewalk, but I like the perspective. She is getting really particular about what kind of substrate her royal tush rests upon.

No smiles today even though I was frantically waving leaves over my head.
Saturdays are pretty nice. Scott and Avery go to the gym for some boy time which means Vivienne and I get some girl time. We took a lovely walk and stopped at the grove of trees outside of East High for a photo shoot. The path is quite bumpy and even though she prefers to steer the car, while we were on it, she had her hands outstretched because she just couldn't handle the vibrations. It was pretty darn funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment