On our way to Ved's birthday party, Avery asks, "Might there be cake?"
Yes, son there indeed might be.
****
Avery and I were reading a Sesame Street book and on the inside cover is a collage of the different characters reading. Avery likes to name all of them.
Avery: Who's this?
Mama: That's Burt.
Avery: He can't wear sunscreen?
Mama: Huh?
Avery: He's burnt.
****
Nikki had taken Avery to get a hair cut and when I got home I told him that it looked nice.
He thinks for a minute and says, "Mama, it's stylish."
Oh, our little metrosexual.
****
Yes, son there indeed might be.
****
Avery and I were reading a Sesame Street book and on the inside cover is a collage of the different characters reading. Avery likes to name all of them.
Avery: Who's this?
Mama: That's Burt.
Avery: He can't wear sunscreen?
Mama: Huh?
Avery: He's burnt.
****
Nikki had taken Avery to get a hair cut and when I got home I told him that it looked nice.
He thinks for a minute and says, "Mama, it's stylish."
Oh, our little metrosexual.
****
No comments:
Post a Comment