Tuesday, October 12, 2010

it rots your brain


Okay, she's only 3 months old and already making me laugh out loud. Vivi and I were playing on the floor and I had The Daily Show on in the background. Vivi was facing away from the TV towards me on the boppy pillow. After awhile, I went into the bathroom to get ready to go to the Wasserman's and while I was in there, I heard lots of grunting coming from the living room. Since she wasn't fussing or crying, I finished changing my clothes and when I came out, I found my little girl almost upside down watching TV. She had pushed herself up and over the boppy pillow in order to get a view of the tv. It was hilarious. I guess this girl knows what she wants and how to get it, even if it mean self locomoting at a very early age.

No comments:

Post a Comment