Thursday, October 7, 2010

chicago

Train. The driving and that "1" and about the bell and about the jackets. I had fun.

Going in the tunnel. Going in tunnel, mommy.

You're watching me. Just when the train is there. You're taking pictures of me and Sister.

Mirror. I look at mirror. Okay. All of the mirrors. I look like a "pie-corn." A pie-corn looks like a face.

Mommy in the rocking chair feeding Sister.

Sister holding Auntie Sarah. Two "ss" in there?

Taking pictures. Why somebody take a picture of us? And that's all.

Going to the present store (American Girl - start saving now, Scott) . Gift. Present store that's how you spell it.

Did you guess? We went to Chicago and I let Avery write the captions for the pictures. Honestly, I thought they would be a little bit funnier, but I guess he's in a very literal phase right now. Now he's begging me to "play letters" so this post will probably not get much attention. Okay, I'm going to give in and let him play letters because I don't feel like dealing with the whining.

"Press A V E R Y."

No comments:

Post a Comment