Saturday, January 31, 2015

january iphone

Sibling love. Reading together. I died a little. I provide a lot of soft back scratches...A LOT.

Manis. Light up shoes. Showering by herself after swim. Best thing I've ever received in the mail.

Procrastinating. Indidocunite girls. Livin' the dream.

Braces faces. He was patient during the install. About to jump. Floating.

Spin to win. Family night at the game. New hat (she won). New TV (did not win).

Starting the pretzels. Finished product. Wish Scott was home to clean up. This made me laugh.

Scott's in charge of coffee. Stacy hiking. All you need is love and a camo cast.

One hour before he broke his arm. 55 minutes before he broke his arm. Pokemon at dinner. What Viv did while we were at the hospital with Avery.

My poor bear. Waiting at urgent care. At Children's Hospital. More waiting. Heading back to the hospital for surgery.

Yup, definitely broken. Recovering after surgery. We had to cut him out of his shirt - he was devastated. Sleeping it off.

Getting x-rays.

Marriage. Spelling words. This was after a substantial fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment