Vivienne: I want to name my Tigger, Olaf
Avery: You know, that movie is copywrited
Vivienne: If you're happy and alone, clap your hands. (clap, clap)
Vivienne on daylight savings: Why is this a so long bed time?
Vivienne at about 2am: My bed seriously feels too low.
Vivienne: Can you option me a few choices?
Avery: This is my second glass of water in like ten minutes
Me: Who are you, Daddy?
Avery: I don't spill.
Vivienne: I only grow animals in my belly.
Vivienne at Smashburger: I could punch everyone in the face this is so good.
During Christmas time at Target when all of the Christmas carols were playing, a man in the produce section asked Avery if he knew any songs, so Avery busts out, "Heeeeeeeyyyyy, sexy lady!"
Avery: Vivienne, nobody talks more than you. You exercise your mouth more than your body.
Vivienne had a drippy nose when she woke up so I told her that she could take some travel tissues to school. An hour later when we were leaving for school she asks, "Can I take those vacation tissues?"
Avery's teacher emailed me the following story: "Also, just had to share that last week your son shared his math strategy
about how he solved the math problem by saying "I was born in a family
of human calculators!"
My mom's friend after meeting Heidi and Mel: Well, your in-laws are a couple of characters, like right out of Seindfeld.
No comments:
Post a Comment