Saturday, July 6, 2013

vivienne is 3








The infamous, "I want you" move.















My darling sweet girl, today you are 3 years old. At 3 whole years, you are still every bit the girlie girl, but you do enjoy yourself some sand play. Your favorite toys are your babies, stuffies and kitchen. You sit on the counter every morning with me as I get ready for work and you're usually in the kitchen while I make dinner. Your loving, caring side is really showing for not only your toys but for your family as well. You can write your name, love coloring and drawing, know all of your letters and their sounds but seem to like numbers more. You are a chatterbox and have started develop more complex stories and ideas. You prefer dresses and skirts and I would probably laugh if I ever saw you in jeans. Pink and sparkles rule your world. More than anything, you are a light in our lives and it still catches me by surprise how much I love you and how grateful we are to have a little girl just like you.

We love you, Vivienne Sam Turbow.

Stats:
Weight: 27lbs, 15%
Height: 36", 20%

No comments:

Post a Comment