![]() |
| 'Skipping' rocks |
![]() |
| Intensely beautiful |
![]() |
| Avery and I finally tried the paddle boards. Can you see us coming? (So many thanks to Arlin for the pictures) |
![]() |
| We both had so much fun. |
![]() |
| Vivienne's turn |
![]() |
| She loved it (these thing are surprisingly sturdy) |
![]() |
| Splashing big rocks |
![]() |
| Water fight with Grandma Carole |
Evergreen Lake has quickly become one of my favorite places in Colorado. Not until this year, did I miss the lakes of Michigan and this place has done a pretty good job filling in. I think this yearning hasn't happened until this year because we are having our first summer where things are 'easier.' We are not dictated by nap schedules, potty breaks or whiny children...okay, maybe not the last one. I LOVE this place. It captures everything I love about natural Colorado and the kids seem to feel the same way.






















No comments:
Post a Comment